These seminars and workshops have been presented by Stroman & Associates at various conferences, meetings and retreats around the country. Each presentation we make is tailored to fit the needs of that particular audience. If you don't see a workshop that fits your specific needs, contact us. We'll talk about creating a workshop designed just for you.
Workshops and Seminars (a sampling):
- Igniting Your Creativity Explosion!
- 7 Reasons Why Campaigns Fail
- Successful, Effective, Busy Fundraisers–Managing Time, Priorities and Expectations.
- The Work of the Board–Synergies for Successful Relations.
- Nine Keys to Forming the Ideal Board.
- Budgets and Basics. (Making sense of finance for the non-financial leader.)
- The Business of Nonprofit…Improving the Bottom Line without Sacrificing Top Issues.
- Tapping the Hidden Potential–The Boards Role in Fundraising.
- Some Do, Some Don’t! (Why some NPOs grow and thrive while others flounder and fail.)
- Writing Winning Grant Proposal…and other Fundraising Realities!
- Fundraising Priorities…Where do we start?
- Fundraising for Secure Future—How to “jump start” your Endowment Campaign.
- Goal Setting and Your Annual Fund.
- Got Money? A Winning Approach to Your Annual Fund Campaigns.
- Cultivation, Solicitation, Appreciation.
- Special Event Fundraising: Finding the Right “tool” for the Job.
- Major donors… who needs ‘em?
- Capital Campaigns: Blessing or Curse?
- Campaign Readiness—Are we ready to launch our capitol project now?
- Seven Secrets of Successful Solicitation.
- Money & Ministry: Stewardship Development in the Local Church
- Working with the Church Board: Moving from Pressures to Priorities.
- Strategic Planning—Workable, Accountable, Achievable.